Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heidi

Yeah,
I
'm feeling a lot better.
I
can't talk
a lot louder because my jaw
is
kinda locked up.

Um,
I
got, um,
I
got a slight eyebrow 
lift and that's why
I
have these staples in my head.

Yeah, that's permanent. No, 

I
had my nose
redone. 
I
had my own fat
injected into my cheeks.
I
had my ears
pinned back.
I
had injections in my lips.
I
had my chin
shaved down.
I
had my breasts
redone and
my back
shaped and a little bit
of inner and outer lipo
done.

Mom, there's brain surgery
every day. 
There are huge surgeries
every day;
it was completely
necessary.

Well, you know, growing 
up
I
put water
balloons in
my bra.

Are you telling
me
you don't think
I
look good?
Do
I
look good?

You don't have to support it, 
but you have to realize 
what
I

've been through.

I

feel better than ever, as dramatic

and crazy as it was.

I

couldn't be happier with the results.

Plastic,

thank you.

I

think that

I

just wanted 

to be happier, and

I

couldn't fix 

who

I

was being upset with who

I

was 


on the outside.


And, that's great for you, and you 


live in the mountains. 


You don't live where


I


live,


so it's a different world.




Of course it does.



I


don't


want


to


get




into




this





right






now,







I







really








don't.










Mmm hmm,











I












can't













really
















chew it.

No comments: